Symphony Solutions invites you to the Java online webinar on November 4!
3 speakers, 3 presentations of practical cases to analyze, and lively discussion among speakers during the presentations. The speakers will talk about different cases and challenges that happened on their projects, how they were solved with Java and when it was out of Java’s depth to help. Join our event to see actual Java project cases, interesting solutions, ask questions and share your point of view on the presented solutions.
- “Everyday Git”
- “Building server on Spring Cloud: pros, cons, and pitfalls”
- “Practical Hibernate/JPA tips for dynamic query generation like QueryDSL, logging with P6Spy”
- Vitaliy Kulikov – Java Team Lead at Symphony Solutions, Software Craftsman with 20+ years of experience.
- Oleksandr Ivanchenko– Technical Lead and Java Software Developer on TNET project at Symphony Solutions. 6 years of experience, passioned about Java, Python, iOS applications development, and IoT.
- Zoran Bogatinoski– Senior Java Developer on HPE project at Symphony Solutions, 15+ years of experience.
Speakers will present each topic for 15 min and will answer your questions for 10 min.
WHEN: November 4, 19:00-20:30 PM GMT+3
WHERE: Online via Zoom
*The event is free with mandatory registration.
Please, look out for a confirmation email with all the necessary information and links to online streaming before the event.